Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
The spicy canned soup is the key to this easy, tasty recipe.
- Brown ground beef, then drain grease.
- Add soup.
- Heat mixture.
- Spoon about 1/4-cup mixture onto the middle of 1 tortilla.
- Roll/fold tortilla.
- Place tortilla on baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Place tortillas in 350-degree oven for 5 minutes, or until warm.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
This is very good. I did use salsa and when browning ground beef I used 1 packet of taco seasoning.Added the salsa when I added the cheese soup. Yummy, might serve over rice or with tortilla chips also.