Recipe by Cenexgirl
Another favorite of our family, this recipie originally calls for chicken but works just as well with ground beef. We never have any left overs as it's one of the few things our young kids love.
Top Review by LainieBug
I made these enchiladas using the chicken and they were very good, but I want to make them using the hamburger as I think it would really up the flavor. The sauce adds a cheesy little kick and I topped them with salsa and sour cream. Made for Spring 2013 Pick A Chef.
- 1 (11 ounce) can Campbell's nacho cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef or 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 -8 flour tortillas (8 inch size)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef and drain fat. In seperate bowl mix soup with milk. To cooked beef add salsa, chili powder, and add 3 - 4 tablespoons of cheese soup. Spoon beef mixture into tortillas (about 4 tablespoons) and roll to close. Stack rolled tortillias side by side in a gently greased baking dish. (I use a 7.5 x 11 glass dish.) Spoon remaining cheese soup mixture over tortillas and bake as 375 for 30 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, I top this with a little more salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream and sliced olives. You could also try guacamole, green onions, crushed tortilla chips, etc.