1/4 Photos of Easy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
Juju Bee's Note:
These enchiladas are so tasty, and can be done in a snap! So good that I actually have a guy that pays me money to make him some every month!! If only he knew how easy they were!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 12 large flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can canned corn niblets
- cheddar cheese or colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- olive (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- green onion (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook the ground beef in a skillet until brown.
- 3Add the taco seasoning and water (according to package instructions) and cook until beef is well coated, and sauce is thickened.
- 4Pour a bit of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13in pan and spread evenly.
- 5Set up an assembly line: Tortillas, refried beans, taco meat, corn, any of the above optional ingredients, and lastly cheese.
- 6Assemble enchiladas: Smear a line of refried beans from the top of the tortilla to the bottom, then top beans with the remaining assembly line items.
- 7Fold in the sides of the tortilla to close the enchilada, then place in pan, side by side, until pan is full (pan should hold 6 enchiladas).
- 8Top each enchilada with enchilada sauce, then cover with cheese, and optional ingredients, if desired.
- 9Place assembled enciladas into the oven and heat through.
- 10Repeat process to make the next batch.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (3216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.8
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 1651.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 19.9 g