Recipe by Juju Bee
These enchiladas are so tasty, and can be done in a snap! So good that I actually have a guy that pays me money to make him some every month!! If only he knew how easy they were!!
Top Review by jimmyandriggsmom
This is a great meal that is so affordable. A big hit with my family. Only thing i could complain abiout was my enchilada sauce came out kinda thin i thought it might thickin up but it was still good. My first time making this and NO leftovers lol
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 12 large flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can canned corn niblets
- cheddar cheese or colby-monterey jack cheese
- 2 (10 ounce) cans red enchilada sauce
- olive (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- cilantro (optional)
- green onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until brown.
- Add the taco seasoning and water (according to package instructions) and cook until beef is well coated, and sauce is thickened.
- Pour a bit of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13in pan and spread evenly.
- Set up an assembly line: Tortillas, refried beans, taco meat, corn, any of the above optional ingredients, and lastly cheese.
- Assemble enchiladas: Smear a line of refried beans from the top of the tortilla to the bottom, then top beans with the remaining assembly line items.
- Fold in the sides of the tortilla to close the enchilada, then place in pan, side by side, until pan is full (pan should hold 6 enchiladas).
- Top each enchilada with enchilada sauce, then cover with cheese, and optional ingredients, if desired.
- Place assembled enciladas into the oven and heat through.
- Repeat process to make the next batch.