An incredible recipe, and my fish is never overdone and a definite kid pleaser
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2Combine all ingredients up through salt and pepper.
- 3Spread 1/2 the mixture in a sprayed 13x9 baking dish.
- 4Place thawed fish on top of crumb mixture. Sprinkle lemon juice over fish, then sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over fish.
- 5Bake for 25 min until flakes easily with a fork.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesy Baked Fish
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.6
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 157.9 mg
- Sodium 578.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 59.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning