Recipe by Lainey6605
Use a refrigerated pie crust to make this easy and delicious quiche.
Top Review by Michael S.
This is a great recipe. I recommend adding frozen spinach and maybe crumbled sausage. The last 30-40 minutes, watch closely to get it perfect. 40 minutes is sometimes a little too much. But the author nailed the rest of ingredients. Thanks, my guests ask for it every time
- 0.5 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (1 lb) package bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8 ounce) package colby-monterey jack cheese, blend shredded
- 6 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- chopped cooked bacon, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; fit pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate, crimping edges as desired.
- Bake crust 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly over crust.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and half and half together.
- Whisk in salt and pepper.
- Pour over cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes, or until center is set.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
- Garnish with chopped cooked bacon, if desired.