Recipe by LorenLou
Also from Texas Tapestry. Can't go wrong with artichokes, olives and cheese! This may also be frozen prior to the final baking.
Top Review by Weiner's Mom
SO easy to make and amazing flavor. It was gone from the tray in minutes. I made to a dinner & movie event - and it was the only dish that was completely gone! I will definitely make it again!!! thanks!
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (can use reduced-fat)
- 177.44 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (light is OK, not no-fat)
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies, drained
- 113.39 g cansliced black olives
- 0.25-0.5 ml Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll both cans of crescent roll dough onto a jelly roll pan (15x10).
- Press into sides and bottom, until pan is covered with a solid crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spread evenly onto the baked crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.