Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Also from Texas Tapestry. Can't go wrong with artichokes, olives and cheese! This may also be frozen prior to the final baking.
- 2 (453.59 g) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (can use reduced-fat)
- 177.44 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise (light is OK, not no-fat)
- 396.89 g can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 113.39 g canchopped green chilies, drained
- 113.39 g cansliced black olives
- 0.25-0.5 ml Tabasco sauce
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Unroll both cans of crescent roll dough onto a jelly roll pan (15x10).
- Press into sides and bottom, until pan is covered with a solid crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- Spread evenly onto the baked crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheeses are melted.
- Allow to stand 5 minutes before cutting into squares to serve.
SO easy to make and amazing flavor. It was gone from the tray in minutes. I made to a dinner & movie event - and it was the only dish that was completely gone! I will definitely make it again!!! thanks!