Recipe by 2Bleu
Delicious mini cheesecakes that can be made as an assortment of chocolate, strawberry jam, apricot, peach, pineapple, or any other flavor. Go ahead,.. indulge. Great for controlling the urge to eat a whole cheesecake, and can be wrapped tightly and frozen up to 2 months (thaw in refrigerator). Can also be made into a whole pie if desired.
Top Review by threeovens
What a great idea! I made my own graham cracker crumb crust with chocolate flavored. Put them into mini muffin tins, then swirled the batter with jam and some others with different agave flavors. Next time I will try some with real maple syrup swirls!
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 12 mini graham cracker tart crusts
- 59.14 ml chocolate syrup (or your favorite jam)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Add sour cream, then egg and vanilla. Mix on medium speed until well incorporated, scraping down sides of bowl to prevent lumps.
- Pour batter evenly into each graham tart. Dollop with a 1 teaspoon of jam or chocolate syrup. If using of chocolate syrup, using a toothpick, swirl the chocolate through the batter. Bake for 20-25 minutes until set.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack for 30 minutes Then refrigerate for 2 hours. Great served with a dollop of whipped cream.