Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the quickest dessert I've ever made. It's simple and inexpensive. I got this recipe from a Borden Eagle Brand flyer.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup reconstituted lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fruit, topping (optional)
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Chill 2-4 hours.
- Top with favorite fruit topping.
I love this! I've been making it for a few years now and am never disappointed. I usually top mine with a can of cherry pie filling. SO GOOD! I also use less lemon juice than stated...about 1/4c.
I lost this recipe, and am so glad I found it again. Super easy and soooo good. Good for beginner cooks.
This was very easy to make and it tastes great too! At first I was worried that 1 pkg of cream cheese would not be enough for a 9 inch pie pan, but it was plenty! You can bet I'll make this again! Thanks for a great recipe!!