Recipe by smiley_face
This is the quickest dessert I've ever made. It's simple and inexpensive. I got this recipe from a Borden Eagle Brand flyer.
Top Review by ScrappieDoo
I love this! I've been making it for a few years now and am never disappointed. I usually top mine with a can of cherry pie filling. SO GOOD! I also use less lemon juice than stated...about 1/4c.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (9 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup reconstituted lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fruit, topping (optional)