1/1 Photo of Easy Cheesecake Lemon Bars
Recipe was found on the side of a box of Pillsbury Moist Supreme Lemon Cake Mix. I debated about posting, as there are similar recipes already in the Zaar database that use powdered sugar instead of the canned frosting in the cheesecake layer. I prepared these as a quick, last minute offering for Hubby to take to a local function, and didn't get to taste myself. However, he told me that my pan was one of the first things empty on the dessert table. I hope that means they were good. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package pillsbury moist supreme lemon cake mix
- 1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease and flour 9x13 pan.
- 2In large bowl, combine cake mix, margarine and egg at low speed until crumbly.
- 3Reserve 3/4 cup mixture; set aside.
- 4Press remaining mixture in greased and floured pan.
- 5In small bowl, combine frosting, cream cheese and egg at low speed until well blended; beat at high speed until smooth.
- 6Spread over base.
- 7Sprinkle reserved cake mixture over top.
- 8Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes until edges are light golden brown and center is firm to touch.
- 9Cool completely.
- 10Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesecake Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.0
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 133.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: