Recipe by Andrea Tarpley
This recipe is a good choice for the beginner cook. It is a huge favorite among my friends and family. Many times it is requested as a substitute for birthday cake. You can dress it up with berries, chocolate or caramel. I like to keep it plain and simple though. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar flour and vanilla until combined.
- Add eggs and egg yolk all at once.
- Beat on low speed just till combined.
- Stir in milk.
- Pour filling into a graham cracker crust lined pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until set. You will be able to "jiggle" the center just a little bit. Otherwise it might be too dry.
- Cool completely before serving. (About 4 hours).
- Garnish with berries, chocolate or caramel.