Andrea Tarpley's Note:
This recipe is a good choice for the beginner cook. It is a huge favorite among my friends and family. Many times it is requested as a substitute for birthday cake. You can dress it up with berries, chocolate or caramel. I like to keep it plain and simple though. I hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar flour and vanilla until combined.
- 2Add eggs and egg yolk all at once.
- 3Beat on low speed just till combined.
- 4Stir in milk.
- 5Pour filling into a graham cracker crust lined pan.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes or until set. You will be able to "jiggle" the center just a little bit. Otherwise it might be too dry.
- 7Cool completely before serving. (About 4 hours).
- 8Garnish with berries, chocolate or caramel.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheesecake for Dummies
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.0
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 162.0 mg
- Sodium 467.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 39.2 g
- Protein 8.6 g