Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are a favourite at our house. They freeze well, but there is hardly a time, when I get the chance to freeze them, before they are eaten!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat sugar, cheese, eggs, and lemon juice until smooth.
- Line cupcake pans with papers. Place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each.
- Spoon cheese mixture over wafers, to fill cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 20 minutes and cool. Cupcakes will sink in the middle while cooling.
- Spoon pie filling on each cupcake and refrigerate at least one hour.
I've been making these for almost 30 years!! The last 4 from my Christmas batch are in the refrigerator but they'll be gone tonight. These mini cheesecakes look great in the foil cupcake papers. For Christmas and Valentines Day I always use the cherry pie filling. For 4th of July I make a nice display using cherry, blueberry and either pineapple filling or whipped cream for red, white and blue. These are very popular wherever I take them. I have adjusted my recipe now to say the yield is 30.
I made these today and they were DEEliciousI Sorry, I substituted a tablespoon of Amaretto for the lemon juice but followed the rest of the recipe. It's nice to have an individual small piece instead of getting carried away eating a big piece of cheesecake lol
Thanks so much!! I'll be making them again!