Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My college roommate used to make these cheesecake bars. Every time I make these bars someone asks what's the crust made out of. No one can believe it's just your average crescent rolls.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls and pat down to seal in bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Mix both packages of cream cheese with egg yolk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on crescent rolls in your pan.
- Unroll your second package of crescent rolls and pat over top of the cream cheese mix. Lightly brush top of crescent roll crust with remaining egg white.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until light brown.
- Cool and serve with sliced strawberries or blueberries.
My sister gave me a similar recipe. I took it to work today and everyone absolutely loved it.
This is one of the best recipes, quick and rally tasty if you like cream cheese. Thanks for posting this...