Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so easy to make and is so tasty! I have added cherries and strawberries as toppings, but my family prefers it plain.
- 1 (4 ounce) packageany flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Soften cheese at room temperature.
- beat together with pudding mix adding milk slowly.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon into ready-made crust.
- Can frost with additional toppings.
WOW!!! This is on the best cheesecake I have had. EASY is the best part. Tastes like it took hours to make. I used White Chocolate pudding mix.I will make this again and again!!! FIVE STARS
This is a great recipe for an easy desert. I used white chocolate pudding and sugar free for my diabetic son. Made a great sugar fee, low carb desert, I will be trying other flavors.