Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is soo easy and most people think I bought it at the store. It is so creamy and rich! Put your favorite fruit on top and enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Beat on low powdered sugar and cream cheese.
- Then in seperate bowl whip cream until stiff.
- Mix together when done, just until smooth.
- Put in graham cracker crust and you can serve immediately or put in fridge.
My whole family loved it. I use cool whip instead of the whipping cream. I think it gives it a little more flavor. This is now my only cheesecake recipe. Yum Yum
Yummy.. Yummy! Oh my goodness. This was so good!! I loved it!! I made this for my husband tonight and I am going to make it again tomorrow for Thanksgiving.. Those that follow the recipe exact will come out with a heavenly cheesecake..
Should be called whipped cream pie. Flavorless. Very high fat very low flavor. The recipe on the Philadelphia cream cheese box is only a little harder and oh so very much better.