Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy and fast
Make and share this Easy Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crusts
- Beat the cream cheese,eggs,sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl with a electric mixer until smooth.
- Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake at 325 for 45 minutes.
- I have made this with fresh fruit and also used canned blueberries.
Delicious and the easiest cheesecake EVER! I topped one with a blueberry topping and one with mini chocolate chips, using a chocolate crust for that one. I also added some heavy cream and a squirt of lemon juice, as suggested by others. I beat the mixture until it was pretty fluffy and later read that you shouldn't over-beat cheesecake. But do it! because it came out great! With these slight changes the double recipe gave me enough for almost three pies. Thanks so much!
For how easy this cheesecake is, it turned out really great! I also added a squirt of lemon juice to the cream cheese for more flavor. Definitely a foolproof recipe.
this was really good although i added lemon juice and a 1/2 cup of heavy cream to make it even richer and smoother.