Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
The secret to this cheesecake is to bake the crust.
Make and share this Easy Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 15 long crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- For crust, combine graham crackers, butter, 1/2 cup sugar in a 9x13-inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- For cheesecake, combine remaining ingredients, excluding the pie filling, and beat until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 15 minute.
- Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
- Pour your choice of pie filling/topping over it.
Used this recipe in my cooking class for the dairy unit. It was easy to follow and the students had enough time to make it then eat it the next day. thanks!