Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Its very easy, fun, and so yummy!!! enjoy
Make and share this Easy Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth-gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping and blend
- Put into crust and garnish with fruit.
- Chill until set (about 4 hours).
This cheesecake is simple to make and tastes great. No baking is a plus in my book. Its very easy for kids to put this together without totally destroying the kitchen. :)