Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Its very easy, fun, and so yummy!!! enjoy
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) whipped topping
- use fresh strawberries (to garnish, or any other fruits)
- Beat cream cheese until smooth-gradually beat in sugar.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Fold in whipped topping and blend
- Put into crust and garnish with fruit.
- Chill until set (about 4 hours).
This cheesecake is simple to make and tastes great. No baking is a plus in my book. Its very easy for kids to put this together without totally destroying the kitchen. :)