- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (1 envelope)
- 1 cup water
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 14 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 1 baked pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, soften gelatin in 1/4 cup cold water. Stir over low heat til gelatin dissolves completely.
- Bring remaining water to boil.
- Add dissolved gelatine and boiling water to cream cheese.
- Beat til smooth.
- Beat in vanilla and sweetener.
- Pour onto piecrust.
- Chill thoroughly.