Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in a local church cookbook, very easy to make and tastes great. I added a few drops of hot sauce for some kick.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Brown ground beef and add onion, oregano, salt, pepper and tomato paste. Press the crescent rolls into a pie plate. Pour beef mixture onto the crust and top with shredded Mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
Easy recipe. The only downside to this recipe, keeping it 3 not 4 stars, would be it was a little bland. I added some pizza sauce to it to add a little more moisture to the mixture. Otherwise, really enjoyed. Thank you!