Recipe by Pie Hole
Found this in a local church cookbook, very easy to make and tastes great. I added a few drops of hot sauce for some kick.
Top Review by RHOS
Easy recipe. The only downside to this recipe, keeping it 3 not 4 stars, would be it was a little bland. I added some pizza sauce to it to add a little more moisture to the mixture. Otherwise, really enjoyed. Thank you!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon onion, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese