Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for the Holidays! My husband begs me to make it all the time.
- Set oven to broil.
- Brown ground beef, drain.
- In a 9x9 baking pan, spread ground beef evenly in the bottom.
- Spoon in salsa, making sure to cover all of ground beef.
- Add sour cream smoothing out over salsa (it may mix with salsa giving a pinkish hue, but this is ok).
- Slice velveeta in thin squares and layer over the top of salsa in rows.
- Place in oven to broil until cheese melts. Make sure you watch the top so that the cheese doesn't burn.
- ( You can also put it in on 350, but it takes much longer).
- Enjoy with Tostitos Scoops!