Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed a quick appetizer on Christmas and this proved to be not only easy, but delicious. I am sure ham would have worked equally well. Toothpicks are optional! ;)
- 8 slices white American cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chive & onion cream cheese
- 8 slices sausalito deli turkey, sliced thinly (Boar's Head is terrific)
- Lightly spread each slice of American cheese with the cream cheese spread.
- Cut each Sausalito turkey slice in half and lay 2 halves on each slice of cheese.
- Roll the layered cheese slices up with turkey on the outside.
- Cut each roll into thirds.