Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe appeared in our local paper. It has two kid faves, pepperoni and tortellini so families with children should love it. Add more pepperoni if you like.
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 1⁄3 of a pkg. sliced pepperoni (3.5oz.)
- 2 tomatoes, diced and salted
- 1⁄2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 lemon, zested and half of it juiced
- celery salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- parsley, chopped
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water until the pasta is cold. Transfer to a large bowl and add pepperoni, tomatoes,lemon zest, lemon juice and Italian dressing. Toss gently. Add celery salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir well and transfer to a serving bowl. Top with chopped parsley Serve immediately with warm bread or refrigerate for later.