- 1 Polish kielbasa (or other cured sausage)
- 6 -8 potatoes
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (or more)
- instant mashed potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Cover with water, (no salt!) and boil till tender.
- Cut the kielbasa into bite-sized pieces.
- add cheese soup, kielbasa and 1/2 cup (or more) salsa to potatoes.
- Add a little more water if needed, and return to a simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add instant potatoes to thicken--1/2 cup at a time.
- Simmer 5 minutes.