Recipe by Ivana*
Love these as they are made in a flash with a few ingredients that I always have.
Top Review by mommymakeit4u
Very good, and EASY. Missing something.. an herb.. sauteed onion/garlic. As a note, 225C=436F and if you dont have self rising flour, add 1 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/2 tsp salt.
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup grated cheese (I prefer Tasty)
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sweet paprika (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to very hot- 225 degrees C.
- Mix flour, cheese, milk and salt together until combined.
- The mixture is fairly moist and sticky.
- Put about a rounded tablespoon of mixture onto a greased tray.
- Makes 10- 12 scones approx.
- Sprinkle on the paprika if you wish.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- I turn the tray round half way through cooking for an even result.
- Best served warm- split and serve with butter (optional).