1/7 Photos of Easy cheese scones - in a hurry.
Love these as they are made in a flash with a few ingredients that I always have.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to very hot- 225 degrees C.
- 2Mix flour, cheese, milk and salt together until combined.
- 3The mixture is fairly moist and sticky.
- 4Put about a rounded tablespoon of mixture onto a greased tray.
- 5Makes 10- 12 scones approx.
- 6Sprinkle on the paprika if you wish.
- 7Bake for about 15 minutes.
- 8I turn the tray round half way through cooking for an even result.
- 9Best served warm- split and serve with butter (optional).
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy cheese scones - in a hurry.
Serving Size: 1 (401 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.0 g