Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I use Buitoni Low Fat 4 cheese ravioli found in the refrigerated section. I put 1 T olive oil in the instructions, but just use the smallest amount as you can to sucessfully saute your veggies and coat your ravioli. This is quick and easy.
- 9 ounces low-fat cheese ravioli
- 3 fresh garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 roma tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- fresh ground black pepper
- Boil and drain ravioli.
- Meanwhile heat small amount of olive oil in pan.
- Saute the peppers for a few minutes, then add garlic and saute until all is done to your liking.
- Remove from heat and toss with cooked ravioli. Add tomatoes and toss til mixed.
- Put on serving plate and top with grated parmesan and fresh ground black pepper.
With garden tomatoes and really good olive oil, this dish really shines. We had fresh peas and arugula, so subbed those for the peppers. I also added some lemon juice to this and more tomatoes and ravioli (I forgot to look at the package - I think it was probably 12 ounces). A great quick meal.
My DH and I enjoyed this very much tonight. I am sure we'll use this recipe often. I did use a 5 cheese ravioli, and 1 red bell pepper, probably a little more olive oil, and what I had was Asiago grated cheese. It'll go into the favorites! Thanks for posting.
A little bland & dry. I added olive oil at the end to boost the flavor. Much better!