This is quick, easy and delicious! It could be made bite sized for an appetizer, or "roll-sized" to accompany any meal. You can use any cheese that you would like, but I would suggest a strong flavored cheese. Also add onions, garlic, herbs, or anything you would like for extra flavor! I think it would be delicious with a sharp cheddar and jalapenos!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine water, milk, salt and butter in a medium pot. Bring mixture to a boil over high heat.
- 3Reduce to medium heat and add flour all at once. Stir mixture with a wooden spoon until it forms a soft dough ball.
- 4Remove pot from heat and allow mixture to cool just a bit. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in cheese and black pepper and any other herbs or additions.
- 5Drop batter in to desired sizes on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 6Bake puffs for 20 minutes on top rack of oven until golden crisp.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheese Puff Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.6
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 563.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g