- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use meatless)
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 -2 cup sliced/chopped raw vegetables (I've used zucchini,bell peppers,mushrooms,onions)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce on bottom of dish.
- Arrange 3 noodles over the sauce.
- Top with another 1/3 of sauce,all of the riccota cheese and the vegetables,and 1/2 the mozzerella cheese.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and the remaining sauce.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese,bake for another 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- I cut the lasagna in 6 pieces,wrap them in seran wrap and freeze them.
- Then I just microwave them when I need a quick,lowfat lunch!