Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
An easy,low-fat lasagna,and it is really good.6 WW points per serving.
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce (I use meatless)
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) container fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 -2 cup sliced/chopped raw vegetables (I've used zucchini,bell peppers,mushrooms,onions)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded lowfat mozzarella cheese
- Spray 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce on bottom of dish.
- Arrange 3 noodles over the sauce.
- Top with another 1/3 of sauce,all of the riccota cheese and the vegetables,and 1/2 the mozzerella cheese.
- Top with remaining 3 noodles and the remaining sauce.
- Cover dish with foil.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese,bake for another 5 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- I cut the lasagna in 6 pieces,wrap them in seran wrap and freeze them.
- Then I just microwave them when I need a quick,lowfat lunch!
amazing! i can't have enough of it. i need more recipes like this one.
Easy and Tasty. I have never made Lasagna and this turned out great! I added so many veggies I also used a larger dish. :)
I have been using this recipe for years and love it. I do substitute non-fat cottage cheese for the ricotta and I partially cook the noodles. Often I use so many vegetables that I end up using a 9x13" pan so it doesn't overflow. This recipe always gets rave reviews from guests.