1/2 Photos of Easy Cheese Lasagna(WW)
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
An easy,low-fat lasagna,and it is really good.6 WW points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 11x7 baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Spread 1/3 of the sauce on bottom of dish.
- 3Arrange 3 noodles over the sauce.
- 4Top with another 1/3 of sauce,all of the riccota cheese and the vegetables,and 1/2 the mozzerella cheese.
- 5Top with remaining 3 noodles and the remaining sauce.
- 6Cover dish with foil.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- 8Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining cheese,bake for another 5 minutes.
- 9Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
- 10I cut the lasagna in 6 pieces,wrap them in seran wrap and freeze them.
- 11Then I just microwave them when I need a quick,lowfat lunch!
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cheese Lasagna(WW)
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.1
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 529.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 13.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese