Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a very yummy danish, can be served for breakfast or as a dessert.
- 3 packages crescent rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Unroll 2 pkgs.
- Crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet, pinch edges together.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; spread over rolls.
- Unroll crescent rolls cut into strips, lace on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Melt butter pour on top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
A simple dish which makes the crowd rave! There won't be much if any leftover.
I have been making this for christmas the past couple of years and it has become a tradition. We love these! Thanks so much and they are almost impossible to screw up!
very good! my kids loved it. easy to prepare.