Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family uses this recipe as a quick and easy way to make yummy cheesecake! Choose your favourite pie filling for the flavour.
- Take out package of cream cheese to allow it to soften.
- Make crust: mix graham crumbs, 1/2 cup of sugar and margerine.
- Pour crust mixture to 8 x 11 baking ban and press flat (ensure crust gets into all the corners).
- Whip cream.
- Combine whipped cream, package of softened cream cheese and second 1/2 cup of sugar in a bowl.
- Layer this mixture over the crust.
- Add your choice of pie filling to the top.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.