Recipe by Pfhantastic Cook
This cheese ball is very simple to make. Kids will have fun putting this recipe together. The cheese ball is tangy and flavorful. Best served simply with firm fruit and crackers.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 ounces Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts, to coat (I use pecans or walnuts)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingrediants together except chopped nuts. Scrape mixture from bowl onto a sheet of plastic wrap and bring sides together to seal. Using your hands, shape mixture into a ball and refrigerate until firm. Remove plastic wrap and roll cheese ball in enough chopped nuts to completely coat. Place cheese ball onto plate, surround with good quality firm fruit and crackers and enjoy!