Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
A cheese ball that couldn't be easier. Don't be afraid of the black pepper on the outside, even my picky eater liked this.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 green onions, chopped
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- Mix first three ingredients. Form into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate overnight.
- After ball has firmed up in refrigerator, roll in course black pepper. Serve or rewrap and refrigerate.
Made for Fall PAC 2012 and this was a good choice for our football party. I did cut the recipe in half but used three small green onions. When first made this it was a little salty but after it set the flavors melded together and it was a hit. Thank you for posting.