Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
I found this on a website and decided that it would look good to make
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- In a medium size bowl, mash cream cheese.
- Mix dressing mix and Cheddar cheese into the cream cheese.
- Shape the mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the chopped nuts.
- Refrigerate covered until ready to serve. Yum!
Oh so easy! I needed something quick to throw together for a get-together w/ DH family. This is quick, but very tasty. Thanks for posting!