Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Try this for a late night or weekend snack, these are really tasty, and these take no time at all to make. My hubby loves this with the juicy tomatoes from my garden. I sometimes sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the salt and pepper before the mayo yummmmm!
- 4 -5 large tomatoes, sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 -7 green onions, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the two cheeses together.
- Grease (butter) a shallow baking dish.
- Place the tomato slices in the bottom of the dish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread the mayo over the tomato slices.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions.
- Sprinkle with the combined cheeses.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
This was yummy and gooey; great using fresh garden tomatoes! I used miracle whip because we prefer it to mayo. Wish I had more cheese so I could make more! Thanks!