Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple dish with lots of flavour...use hot salsa to heat it up or mild for a flavourful dish. You can season the breasts prior to searing if you so desire...it tastes great on its own.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees farenheit.
- Heat oil in a large saute pan until it smokes.
- Add chicken (seasoned if you choose) and sear it until it is well browned, flip and sear the other side.
- Place the browned chicken into a baking pan.
- Spoon salsa over the chicken breasts followed by the cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese melted.