Recipe by Sheigh
I made this up one day and my roommates liked it so I thought I would share. It is easy and cheap.
Top Review by PaulaG
I really enjoyed these. The cheese was a sharp cheddar and Greek yogurt was substituted for the sour cream. I did use only 1/2 cup of yogurt which was the perfect amount for me. The tortillas were corn and some of the cheese was reserved to sprinkle over the top before baking. Made for *PAC Spring 2009*
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 lime
- 1 lb Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 10 small flour tortillas
- 1 (14 ounce) can enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breast in to cubes. Cook on stove top. While cooking squeeze 1/2 lime on it and salt and pepper to your taste.
- When the chicken is cooked dice it up as small as you like I like them very small.
- Cut the small onion up as fine as you like. Once again I like mine very small.
- Put in a large bowl for mixing the Chicken,Cheese,Sour Cream,Onion,Chilies.
- Mix throughout.
- Get a casserole dish spray with Pam.
- Put a few large spoonfuls of the mix in each tortilla.
- When they are all in the dish put the enchilada sauce on top.
- Put in the oven at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese starts melting out of the enchiladas.