Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This bread is easy and very moist. Good for someone, like me, who thinks making bread is out of reach.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 cups shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- Mix dry ingredients, cut in butter until combined.
- In seperate bowl combine milk and egg, beat slightly.
- Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, mix until moist.
- Spoon into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 400f for 45 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.