Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very easy recipe to make. I a double recipe each time because they don't last here. fast, easy, and simple to make. It's OK to use low fat products in this one.
- Combine bisquick, milk, first old bay seasoning, and cheese.
- Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
- Spoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 450 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic powder, parsley and last old bay seasoning to melted butter.
- Brush on hot buscuits.
- May use more or less seasoning for taste.
Great! I made them as directed, but used mini-muffin pans to drop the batter in. That reduced the cooking time to about 6 minutes. Next time, I might add a little cayenne because I think a little cayenne in everything is good! Really very flavorful biscuits %u2013 easy, too. DH wants me to make more tomorrow.