Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very easy recipe to make. I a double recipe each time because they don't last here. fast, easy, and simple to make. It's OK to use low fat products in this one.
- Combine bisquick, milk, first old bay seasoning, and cheese.
- Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
- Spoon onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 450 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Melt butter.
- Add garlic powder, parsley and last old bay seasoning to melted butter.
- Brush on hot buscuits.
- May use more or less seasoning for taste.