Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
If you do not wish to serve this punch with any alcohol use same amount of white grape juice instead of the Champagne. If you prefer a less sweeter punch then add in more sparking water to desired sweetness.
Top Review by Paja
This was great! I was looking for a punch recipe to serve at my son's wedding and I wanted a recipe that was fairly light on the alcohol. (It was served with some appies after the ceremony, the reception was later on at a hotel.) I couldn't find pineapple-orange juice, so I just bought them separately. I thought it might be quite sweet, but it was actually just right! I made an ice ring using the pineapple and orange juices. I put pineapple rings and raspberries in it and it looked pretty. This was so easy to make and tasted delicious! Thanks Kittencal!
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) canfrozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate (thawed and undiluted)
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate (thawed and undiluted)
- 1 (12 ounce) can ginger ale (well chilled)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle champagne or 1 (750 ml) bottle white grape juice
- 2 -3 cups club soda (well chilled)
- ice cube