Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easier version of making chahan
Make and share this Easy Chahan - Japanese Fried Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Chop long green onions, carrots, and bacon into little pieces.
- Put 400g warm rice into a bowl and mix raw egg with it throughly, make sure the egg is coating the rice totally.
- Fry the egg and rice mix with olive oil in a frying pan.
- When the rice starts to spatter, add all the other ingredients except soy sauce and sake.
- Fry all of the contents.
- Add soy sauce and mix it throughly.
- Add sake and mix it throughly.
- Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste.