Prep 7 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easier version of making chahan
- 400 g rice
- 1 egg
- 1 -3 long green onion
- 30 g carrots
- 40 g bacon
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sake
- olive oil
- Chop long green onions, carrots, and bacon into little pieces.
- Put 400g warm rice into a bowl and mix raw egg with it throughly, make sure the egg is coating the rice totally.
- Fry the egg and rice mix with olive oil in a frying pan.
- When the rice starts to spatter, add all the other ingredients except soy sauce and sake.
- Fry all of the contents.
- Add soy sauce and mix it throughly.
- Add sake and mix it throughly.
- Lastly, add salt and pepper to taste.
I loved it! This was a great change. I wouldn't change anything! Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
This is very good, I do cook with sake and I love fried rice.It is probably my favorite comfort food. Thanks for posting!