1/1 Photo of Easy Celebration Punch- Kid Friendly
This recipe is for a super easy punch for a celebratory occasion. Just three ingredients and you have a delicious punch to serve family and friends. Make as little or as much as you need. No big punch bowl if all you need is a pitcher. Kid friendly, non-alcoholic and fun. Enjoy! ChefDLH
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- one cup ginger ale (or 2 liters)
- one cup fruit punch (or 2 liters, minute maid is great)
- Orange sherbet (to garnish)
- 1Take a pitcher and put equal parts ginger ale and fruit punch.
- 3Mix sherbet into pitcher to make a foam at top.
- 4Pour into cups, champagne flutes or glasses and add a scoop of sherbet foam to garnish the top.
- 6Take a bowl and put 2 liters of ginger ale and 2 liters fruit punch.
- 8Mix in orange sherbet to taste.
- 9Ladle into cups.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Celebration Punch- Kid Friendly
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g