Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
For ice cream and chocolate lovers! This is adapted from the Celebrate with Cool Whip booklet.
- 10 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 pint ice cream, softened (any flavor)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarchocolate fudge sauce
- 3 (2 1/8 ounce) packages chocolate-coated caramel nougat bars
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- Line 9 inch round cake pan with plastic wrap.
- Arrange cookies in bottom of pan.
- Spread ice cream over cookies.
- Reserve 1/2 cup fudge sauce. Drizzle/pour remaining fudge over ice cream.
- Mix candy into whipped topping. Spread over fudge sauce.
- Drizzle remaining fudge sauce onto topping.
- Freeze 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift cake out of pan; peel off plastic wrap.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Top with additional candy, if desired.