Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I take this meal to "new moms" and they always call for the recipe. Both adults and kids love it.
- 16 ounces tomato puree
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagespagetti seasoning
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cooked rotini pasta
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 lb Italian sausage, browned and drained
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix first 10 ingredients in large skillet
- Cook over med. heat for 1/2 hour.
- Add cooked sausage, pepperoni, pasta, and sugar.
- Place in a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Easy to make. We all didn't like this. Something was very overpowering.