4 hrs 10 mins
This is a very easy crock pot soup, with minimal 'after cooking steps'. Tummy warming for winter!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1After washing cauliflower, roughly chop.
- 2Take the rind off of the bacon rashers, and place rashers in bottom of crock pot. Place chopped cauliflower, onion, sliced mushrooms and crushed stock cube on top.
- 3Cook on low in crock pot until bacon is cooked and cauliflower is nice and soft.
- 4Tip tub of sour cream on top and stir through. Blend with Barmix (or blender), slowly adding milk until soup has the desired consistency (should be fairly thick).
- 5Top with grated cheese and serve with warm crusty bread.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Cauliflower Crock Pot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.0
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 36.7 mg
- Sodium 180.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 10.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable stock cubes