Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is all made in the microwave, talk about easy. Got this recipe from Kraft.
- 5 cups large broccoli florets
- 4 cups large cauliflower florets
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 ounces cubed cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 10 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Combine veggies in a 2 quart microwaveable casserole. Add water and cover. microwave on high 8-10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain.
- Microwave cream cheese and milk in a small bowl for 1 minute or until the cream cheese is melted. Stir mixture until well blended, stir in sour cream. Pour over veggies, sprinkle with cheese and microwave for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Mix cracker crumbs and parmesan cheese and sprinkle over the top of the cheese and serve.