Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a super easy chicken recipe that uses bottled Catalina (sometimes called California French) salad dressing. I use Kraft reduced fat Catalina.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces reduced-fat catalina dressing
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Lightly grease/spray a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine Catalina dressing, onions, worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar; mix very well.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until juices run clear.
My DH loves catalina salad dressing and enjoyed this chicken very much. A no fuss meal to put together and I enjoyed that! The chicken was very tender and the sauce had a sweet and tangy flavor. This would be great on the grill this summer. Made and reviewed for the Cooking Games Forum's I Recommend Tag Game - February 2010.
Hubby really liked the flavor. Very simple to make. Thanks for posting! Made for the I Recommend Tag Game.
We all loved this! Something different that is quick to make and very good!