1/3 Photos of Easy Catalina Baked Chicken
This is a super easy chicken recipe that uses bottled Catalina (sometimes called California French) salad dressing. I use Kraft reduced fat Catalina.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Lightly grease/spray a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- 3Place chicken in prepared baking dish.
- 4In a bowl, combine Catalina dressing, onions, worcestershire sauce, and brown sugar; mix very well.
- 5Pour the sauce evenly over the chicken.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45-55 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Catalina Baked Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.9
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 94.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat catalina dressing