Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in a supermarket recipe magazine
Make and share this Easy Carrot Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 8 cups carrots, julienned cut
- 3⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped (flat leaf)
- Whisk together orange juice,vinegar,oil,salt,cumin,and pepper in a small bowl to make dressing.
- In a large bowl combine carrots,raisens,scallions,and parsley.Add dressing, toss well. let sit at room temperature tossing occasionally for at least 30 minutes befor serving.