Prep 6 mins
Cook 30 mins
Convenient because you use a pumpkin bread mix and ready made frosting.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) package pumpkin quick bread mix
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 egg
- cream cheese frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on high 45 to 55 seconds or just until melted.
- Add quick bread mix, carrots, nuts and egg.
- Mix well. (Dough will be stiff.).
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top springs back when touched lightly. Cool completely.
- Spread with frosting.
- Refrigerate remaining frosting for future use.